Ask & Ye Shall Recive.
Due to the rapid advances of technology, such as new software, hardware, and faster computers, there will always be new techniques which I have embraced but not had time to have listed here, so if you don’t see what you want here, just ask! Weddings are captured with whatever style you want; formal, photojournalistic, candid, traditional, or any combination of these.
- On line proofing & ordering with some packages
- Canvas mounting
- Free CD movie’s of your event with soundtrack of your choice, one small enough to e-mail!
- DVDs - available with menus and photo cover
- Black & White
- Hand Tinting
- Sepia Toning
- Photoshop CS– click ART to see samples, & e-mail me for a link to my online stock & photography galleries.
- Art Leather Albums
- Hand made albums
- Resources several Professional photographers organization’s database’s including weddings & receptions.
Special Equipment - Partial List
Note: Due to Moore's Law all our cameras, Computers, External hard drives, Memory cards, Card readers, Printers, Software's such as Adobe CS3 Design Suite with Photoshop, Lightroom, LightBox, Photo Mechanic, Bridge, QuickTime Pro, Final Cut HD, OSX, are always being updated this is expensive in both time & money.
- 2- Digital 12 & 16 mp cameras
- Leica with a $2,800 lens!
- Note: 35mm film is not a professional format for Weddings!
- 6x6 cameras (Haselblad format) (also known as 21/4 x21/4) uses 120mm & 220mm film
- Studio strobes
- Infra red slaves-300’
- Radio slaves -1,000’ range
- Canvas backgrounds
- Digital Capture to laptop on location.
- Digital Projection – Live & slide show movie 1/2 hour after.
- I have brought 40-60 pounds of gear & assistant to some weddings!
- Due to professional liability I have to bring redundant systems in case one fails, this is why wedding photography can be expensive!
Mahalo for considering Alexander Wallace Studio & remember Davidsfotos.com is not davidsphotos.com or davids-photos.com